- Program Proof 2 will not be updated until after February 19th (edit requests received after 5pm on this date will not be considered). NOTE: Proof 2 changes/edits will then form the Final Proof that will go to convention program production in early March.
- The only changes that will be considered are: significant errors, typos, participant affiliation changes and participants who are double-booked in the convention program.
- Changes will not be made for participants who want to present on a particular day due to travel conflicts, personal time preferences, back to back panels and the like.
- While new panels will not be added to the program at this stage in the process, future proofs will include the Undergraduate Honors Conference Panels, updated convention reception information and a limited number of spotlight panel adjustments.
- PLEASE NOTE: All rooms for paper presentations will be equipped with a screen and projector. Rooms for panels sponsored by Media Studies, Popular Culture, Performance Studies, Instructional Resources, and the Women's Caucus will be equipped with simple speakers. Conference participants must provide their own laptops, dongles (for those using a Mac), or other A/V needs.
Edit requests should be sent to: