CENTRAL STATES COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATION
Dates: April 15-19, 2015
Are you looking to get your name, your book, your services, or your product out to our members? Listed below are a variety of opportunities we have arranged for you. Of course, we are always open to other great sponsorship ideas! If you are interested in something not listed here, please reach out to our Executive Director, Jimmie Manning (email@example.com) and Exhibits Hall Manager Kathy Denker (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Remember, opportunities are first come, first serve – and space is limited!
Display Booth/Table at the Convention Exhibit Hall
- One Table - $300
- Two Tables - $500
- Three Tables - $600 (each additional table beyond three is $100/table)
- Exhibit Drop By - $100/Day (send your materials to the Convention Hotel and CSCA will set up a shared exhibit; ½ table maximum space per $100)
- Display of individual titles with Order Form - $100/Title (one to three sample books for each title should be sent to Katherine Denker c/o of the hotel address listed above)
Additionally, this year we are adding Author Signing Opportunities
- As part of the first year special, this opportunity is available for $25/title
- The author comes with his or her book and sells/gives away signed copies
- The author signing session is at a prime conference time and paired with a refreshment break
- Includes complimentary announcement of all author signings in conference program for signings paid by February 15, 2015
- Includes listing on poster that announces author signings and that is displayed throughout the entire convention
The Exhibit Hall will be open:
Thursday, April 16 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Friday, April 17 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday, April 18 9:00 AM-2:00 PM
2015 President’s Undergraduate Honors Research Conference
- Graduate Program Exhibit table, for CSCA Department Members: $50
- Graduate Program Exhibit table, for Non-CSCA Department Members: $175
- With the $175.00 fee a complementary departmental membership will be offered
NOTE: The above opportunities include table space at a special Saturday graduate fair. Departments interested in having table space through the entire convention must pay the Display Booth rates. Any department purchasing a Display Booth will be allowed a complimentary table at the graduate fair.
Reception Recognition and Sponsorship
The events below draw significant audiences and will help you to gain recognition with CSCA members. Additionally, sponsoring these sessions is a great way to show your support to CSCA and the discipline. We will make sure any supporters are well-recognized at the convention with a program advertisement, prominent poster or banner placement at the event, and announcements at the sponsored event and the annual business/awards luncheon.
All sponsors will also be listed on CSCA website.
- Welcome Reception (Thursday): $5,000
- Annual Awards Luncheon (Friday): $10,000
- First Vice-President’s Reception (Friday): $5,000
- President’s Reception (Saturday): $6,500
- Coffee Breaks: $1,000
- Conference Bag (includes advertiser or university logo or product): $2,500
- Badges and ribbons: $500
- Publishers: Recognize your authors! Contact us about custom ribbon options!
- Lanyards with Logo Display: $2,500
Printed Program Advertising
Attendees of the CSCA Convention receive a Convention Program book as their guide to the convention sessions and events. These options are limited and, thus, must be offered FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
- Back Cover of Program 5 ½” x 8 ½” $500
- Inside Front Cover 5 ½” x 8 ½” $450
- Inside Back cover 5 ½” x 8 ½” $450
- Full Page 5 ½” x 8 ½” $400
- Half Page 5 ½” x 4 1/4” $300
- 2 facing pages $600
- Additional Page $150
- Sponsorship of a Short Course, Pre-Conference, or Panel: Please contact us!
** Please note that all printed program advertisements are black and white. Please submit ad copy in a high resolution PDF file with all fonts embedded absolutely no later than 2/15/2015. All files should be 300 dpi at the final size of the advertisement.
Please contact Kathy Denker, Exibits Hall Manager (email@example.com) with any questions about these opportunities. To reserve your tables or ad space, please email the request to Kathie Cesa at firstname.lastname@example.org.